Vital Oxide 4xGallon
Vital Oxide, miracle solution that can replace several existing products including bleach.
Hospital grade, Vital Oxide is a disinfectant for all types of surfaces (food, fabric, wood, etc.), an anti-mold and an odor eliminator intensive use registered with the EPA (Environmnet Protection Agency) certified ecological and approved Health Canada.
Safe for people and pets, Vital Oxide has been categorized by the EPA as Category 4, which means that no warning label is required on the label.
Effective on a broad spectrum of viruses and bacteria, such as MRSA and H1N1, Vital Oxide breaks down into a single salt and produces no harmful by-products.
Vital Oxide is NSF D2 certified (no rinsing required) as a surface sanitizer for food and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. COLI, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
Ready to use, no need to mix, spray. Non-irritating to skin and non-corrosive to treated items.Vital Oxide kills microbes by chemically modifying certain amino acids containing sulfur.
The product must be kept in an opaque bottle.
Shelf life 2 years, once opened 1 year and diluted up to 6 months.
- Weight: 3.78l (1 Gallon)