Sale!

Disinfectant all-in-one 5 Gallon

Original price was: 320,00 $.Current price is: 209,95 $.

 

Vital Oxide, a miracle solution that can replace several existing products including bleach.

Hospital grade, Vital Oxide is a disinfectant for all types of surfaces (food, fabric, wood, etc.), an anti-mold and an odor eliminator intensive use registered with the EPA (Environmnet Protection Agency) certified ecological and approved Health Canada.

Category:

Description

Safe for people and pets, Vital Oxide has been categorized by the EPA as Category 4, which means no warning label is required on the label.
Effective on a broad spectrum of viruses and bacteria, such as MRSA and H1N1, Vital Oxide breaks down into a single salt and produces no harmful by-products.

Vital Oxide is NSF D2 certified (no rinsing required) as a surface sanitizer for food and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. COLI, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.

Ready to use, no need to mix, spray. Non-irritating to skin and non-corrosive to treated items.Vital Oxide kills microbes by chemically modifying certain amino acids containing sulfur.

The product must be kept in an opaque bottle.

Shelf life 2 years, once opened 1 year and diluted up to 6 months.

Specifications:

  • Weight: 48

Additional information

Weight 208 lbs