Kids love Daycares That Use Vital Oxide
Germs are a fact of life, but by simply spraying toys and surfaces with Vital Oxide you can kill 99.999% of bacteria and viruses and do your part to keep kids and staff healthy. There is no need to wipe or rinse after spraying which saves you time and money.
Vital Oxide is environmentally friendly, and it is food safe compared to bleach and most disinfectants which are poisonous and must include hazard warnings. This is important since small children often put toys in their mouths. Vital Oxide has no VOCs, is Fragrance Free, Hypo-Allergenic, Non-Irritating to skin, Non-Corrosive and No Rinse Required. Experience a healthier & cleaner workspace and make a change for the better.
Vital Oxide eliminates bacteria and viruses, mold, mildew and other fungi. It is also a super odour eliminator. Vital Oxide kills odour-causing bacteria on contact by eliminating the source.
- The flu (Influenza B)
- H1N1 (Swine Flu)
- Hand, foot & mouth disease
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Bronchitis (Adenovirus)
- Rotavirus (Diarrhoeal diseases)
- RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus)