Restaurants et Cafeterias

Your solution for a clinically clean kitchen

EPA hospital grade disinfectant

VITAL OXIDE is so effective that it kills 99.999 % of viruses & bacteria including E. Coli, Salmonella and Listeria and is approved for use in hospitals. Yet, it is so mild you can wash your hands in it and it will not harm, discolour or deteriorate the surfaces it is used on.

Kitchen clinically clean

Works fast & effectively

Kills dangerous bacteria in as little as 30 seconds. Simply spray on and let it do the work for you. No rinse or wipe required. Vital Oxide won’t alter the taste of food and is safe to use on food preparation surfaces including countertops, cooktops and cutting boards. IS YOUR KITCHEN CLINICALLY CLEAN?

A safer solution (MSDS 0-0-0)

Vital Oxide is environmentally friendly, No VOCs, Fragrance Free, Hypo-Allergenic, Non-Irritating to skin, Non-Corrosive and No Rinse Required.

Kills 99.999% of bacteria & viruses


  • E. COLI
  • Salmonella
  • Listeria
  • Influenza
  • Mold & mildew