- No toxic fumes - no need to worry about proper ventilation or indoor air pollution
- No toxic residue – no need to rinse after using on surfaces that come in contact with food which will eventually be eaten (includes kitchen counters, kitchen table, cutting boards etc)
- No need to change cleaners when pregnant
- Kids can clean with you
- No gloves required – non-irritating to the skin
- Fragrance free
Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses protecting your family from a multitude of germs from Salmonella and the Flu to E.Coli. Not only do you no longer have to worry about breathing in toxic fumes, but Vital Oxide will actually improve your indoor air quality by killing viruses, odours and allergens. It also kills and continually inhibits the growth of mold and fungi making it an excellent choice for musty basements.
Your belongings last longer with Vital Oxide. The harsh chemicals in most cleaners can affect the texture, life and shine of the surfaces they clean. Vital Oxide is safe for use on most surfaces including pet bedding, carpeting, upholstery and curtains. It is proven safe on colourfast fabrics which is why it has been approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute
Traditional cleaning products have ingredients that with regular use may cause long term damage like cancer, asthma, skin problems etc. Vital Oxide is so mild you can wash your hands in it and does not release any toxic fumes.
Your pets’ lungs can be more susceptible to the toxins breathed in by traditional cleaning products, and the harsh chemicals that are used to clean your floors may affect your pets’ coat and skin. Vital Oxide is hypo-allergenic and great for use on pet bedding. It is also an excellent odor eliminator great for helping remove urine and feces odors and stains.
- Kitchen – disinfect all countertops, cooktops, cutting boards, as well as microwave and fridge interiors
- Floors – Mop to disinfect hardwood and tile, also helps lift stains and eliminate odors in carpeting
- Basements – Remove that musty smell by killing and inhibiting new growth of mold and fungi
- Laundry – add it with your laundry detergent to help eliminate tough odours and stains
- Children’s Toys – sanitize children’s toys after playdates or when they have the flu
What's in your bottles?
Get bleach out of your home! Most household cleaners contain bleach or are made up of a cocktail of harsh chemicals which can be bad for your health and your kids health. These harmful chemicals are being released into the environment and being breathed in by you and everyone in your household. Protect your family from these toxins and make the switch to Vital Oxid