Hospital and Health Care
A Safer & Healthier Way to Disinfect
VITAL OXIDE is safe for use around humans, animals, aquatic life, even food surfaces and it kills 99.999% of bacteria & viruses with no wipe or rinse required and no harmful chemicals.
NO VOCs – 100% BIODEGRADEABLE – FRAGRANCE FREE – NON CORROSIVE
By simply spraying VITAL OXIDE on all surfaces you can kill 99.999% of deadly bacteria and viruses in minutes. There is no need to wipe or rinse after spraying which saves you time and money. Our disinfection application methodology ensures full coverage – disinfecting even unseen and hard to reach places!
- MRSA – Staphylococcus Aerus
- Penicillin-Resistant Strep
- Acinetobacter Baumannii
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Salmonella Enterica
- Enterobacter Aerogenes
- E. COLI
- Hepatitis A, B, C
- HIV 1
Would you like to see more content about this subject? Explore other related pages.