The solution for bus disinfection

Simple to use

Germs are a fact of life, but by simply spraying toys and surfaces with Vital Oxide you can kill 99.999% of bacteria and viruses and do your part to keep kids and staff healthy. There is no need to wipe or rinse after spraying which saves you time and money.

A safer solution

Vital Oxide is environmentally friendly, and it is food safe compared to bleach and most disinfectants which are poisonous and must include hazard warnings. This is important since small children often put toys in their mouths. Vital Oxide has no VOCs, is Fragrance Free, Hypo-Allergenic, Non-Irritating to skin, Non-Corrosive and No Rinse Required. Experience a healthier & cleaner workspace and make a change for the better.

EPA hospital grade disinfectant

Vital Oxide eliminates bacteria and viruses, mold, mildew and other fungi. It is also a super odour eliminator. Vital Oxide kills odour-causing bacteria on contact by eliminating the source.

Kills and prevents

  • The Flu (Influenza B)
  • H1N1 (Swine Flu)
  • Bacteria
  • Odours
  • Mold
  • Mildew

Vital Oxide is a hospital grade disinfectant that kills 99.999% of viruses & bacteria.